Home Emergency Cover Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- This introductory offer shall be available to new customers who buy Home Emergency Cover (referred to as New Customers or You in these Terms and Conditions).
- By participating in this promotion, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions set below.
- This introductory offer is not available to non-UK residents or to customers who purchase Home Emergency Cover through the following channels:
- arriving from 'cashback' websites including Quidco and Top Cashback
- affinity arrangements
- existing startrescue.co.uk Home Emergency Cover customers
- This introductory offer can also not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotion, discount code or voucher.
- startrescue.co.uk reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the introductory offer at any time without prior notice with respect to persons who have not committed to purchase Home Emergency Cover.
- Each customer is only eligible to 1 gift card per policy purchased. Customers cannot select a gift card from both Amazon.co.uk and M&S.
The introductory offer
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, New Customers can claim an M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card of a value up to £20. The gift card can be used in selected issuer’s online or offline stores.
- To receive the introductory offer, the annual policy payment must have been received in full, no claim for a refund shall have been made and the 14-day cooling off period must have expired. We reserve the right to decline claims to a gift card where payment has not been received in full or a refund has been given or applied for.
- The M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be administered by a third party (Optimise) in accordance with their terms and conditions (the Optimise T&Cs set out below). We will need to transfer some of Your personal data to Optimise. All your personal data will be transferred and kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose other than to administer this Gift Card service for You. In applying for the gift card (see section on "How This Works" below) You are indicating that You agree to us passing your personal data on to Optimise and accept and agree to the Optimise T&Cs.
- The application for and selection of either M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards will be completed online (see section on "How It Works" below for further details) and You must therefore provide a valid email address at the time of purchasing a policy in order for us to be able to send You the details on how to claim the M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Failure to do so will lead to You having no further entitlement.
How it works
Subject to the conditions listed above being met (to the extent applicable):
- 28 days after the policy start date, or the receipt of policy documents by You, whichever happens later (but in any event within 90 days of committing to purchase Home Emergency Cover) You will receive an email from Optimise branded as startrescue.co.uk with instructions of how to claim your M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
- The email (the Email) will contain Your unique reference number.
- To claim the M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card You must follow the instructions in the Email, which will involve clicking on a link embedded in the Email which will divert You to a site operated by Optimise (the Website).
- Once the instructions on the Website have been completed you will receive your selected gift card by email within 14 days.
Things you need to know:
- Only 1 M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be issued for each new policy.
- There is no cash alternative to the introductory offer described in these Terms and Conditions.
- The gift card will be available to be used by the date determined by the gift card provider (minimum of 24 months from gift card issuance). The date will be stated in the email with which you will receive the gift card. Failure to use the gift card by the expiration date will lead to You having no further entitlement.
- If the amount of the value available on the gift card is not enough to cover a purchase, You will need to pay the difference by other means (alternative payments).
- Once in receipt of the gift card, New Customers shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions for its use.
The promotion is administered by Optimise Media Ltd (“Optimise”) acting as a Data Processor on behalf of startrescue.co.uk. Optimise will collect and process the First Name, Last Name and Email Address of all participants which will be used to enable Optimise to issue emails for the notification and sending of rewards and potential enquiry responses. Any personal data held within Optimise systems will only be used for the purpose of the campaign as agreed with startrescue.co.uk and will be anonymised once the reward has been issued and all related administration has been completed.Amazon.co.uk promotional disclaimer
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.